License Reciprocity

If you are already licensed in another state, you may be able to waive some or all of your education requirements. Take a look at the list below and see what your out-of-state license will waive. Please note this is for obtaining a Nevada salesman license, not a broker license. There are no waivers for a Nevada broker license. In addition your out-of-state salesman license must be active.

Where is your out-of-state salesman license from?…

California – you need to take the 45 hour Nevada Law & Ethics course. We offer this course online. Click here to enroll.

AZ, CO, DE, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MN, OK, SC, TX, UT, WA, WV – you do not need to take any courses. Just take the license exam and submit your application.

If you currently have a broker license in any of the following states, you do not need to take any courses for a Nevada salesman license. Just take the license exam and submit your application – CA, CT, DC, FL, ME, MI, NJ, NM, NY, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VA, WY.