Nevada Broker License
Need to upgrade to a Broker license? This is the course you need.
A broker license allows you to hire salesmen licensees to work under you. It also allows you to work independently instead of having to hang your license with a broker.
The requirements for a broker license are much more stringent than a salesman license. Please review the requirements thoroughly.
BROKER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have had a salesman or broker license for 2 of the previous 4 years.
- You must complete 45 hours of Nevada Real Estate Law & Ethics
- You must complete 45 hours of Nevada Broker Management
- 15 credits in Business related courses
- 6 credits in Real Estate Law
- 3 credits in Broker Management
- 3 credits in Real Estate Appraisal
- 37 credits in any other subject